A new range of studio monitors at ProdIpe price list !
Dynamic 140 Watt Bi-amplified Pro Audio Studio Monitors.
After 10 years of loyal service, the Pro 5, Pro 8 and Pro 10S monitor speakers have been given a face lift. They are now available in version V2, each boasting an all aluminium woofer and new electronics for even more presence and neutrality.
In a bid to ensure reliability and strength, Prodipe have gone for the type of high quality components that you’d normally expect to find in top of the range equipment:
- the speakers have aluminium woofers, giving them more presence and allowing them to offer a very neutral, linear response from low to high and an enhanced dynamic stability
- all the magnetic parts of the silk dome tweeters have been immersed in ferrofluid for an improved sound quality in the higher frequencies
- the transducer magnets have been shielded by anodized steel covers and the passage from one transducer to another is via an active filter
- the speaker casing is made of high density wood, giving a consistent sound quality
- unlike many other manufacturers, we have positioned the bass reflex vent at the front of the speaker. This ensures a better decompression on the bass response and it also means that you can place the speaker wherever you choose
- there are ample connectors for an all-round use: XLR or TRS 6.35 Jack for a symmetrical connection and a Cinch socket for an asymmetrical connection
- the design of the crossover circuit lets the high and low frequencies run at their extreme settings without distorting the sound
- a compact, elegant design with a nicely finished exterior
- 8 " active studio monitors 140 watts
- bi-amp dynamic power
- drivers : 1" silk dome (tweeter) and 8" aluminium composite (woofer)
- magnetically shielded drivers
- input : XLR, 1/4" TRS, RCA
- controls: Level control, HF adjust
- amplification : 140 watts with a 100 watts woofer and a 40 watts tweeter
- frequency response : 45Hz-22kHz +/- 2.0dB
- dimensions : 38,1 x 26,5 x 30,4 cm
- weight : 13 kg per monitor