Please refer to the "what version of this mic should I choose" section on this page to make sure you order the product that will fit your needs.
Microphone for Trumpet & Flugelhorn (High SPL levels & “Off the Bell” mounting).
The AMT P800 Trumpet microphone system is the only system on the market specifically designed to handle the highest SPL levels that a trumpet can reproduce. The element, somewhere in size between a small and large diaphragm is hand made by AMT and larger than AMT's standard size elements. The P800 microphone system allows for even the loudest of trumpet players to use the microphone.
The AMT P800 is an excellent choice for soft to loud music for a principal artist, ensemble setting, or a soloist. The microphone is suspended in a 4 point isolation ring reducing key and handling noise.
- element : condenser
- polar pattern : cardroid
- frequency : 50Hz - 18kHz
- sensitivity : 65dB+ 4dB
- impedance : 150 Ohms
- max input SPL : 120 dB
- dimension : 3.5" flex arm
- cable : 6'
- weight (mic only) : 36 grams
What version of this mic should I choose ?
- P800 : regular and most popular set including the BP45 belt pack preamp and case. Works with Phantom power or one AA battery.
- P800-I : microphone with Inline preamp and case. Phantom power required (no regular preamp with battery included).
- P800 Studio : microphone with AP40 preamp and case. The AP40 is a floor D.I. style preamp.
- P800W Shure : microphone with cable only, no preamp. This set is compatible with all AMT preamps, Wi5II-C wireless, Shure and Line 6 systems.
- P800W Sennheiser : microphone with cable only, no preamp. The provided cable is compatible with Sennheiser wireless transmitters.
- Q7-P800 : microphone with Quantum 7 system and case. The all-in-one wireless solution : this set includes a on the mic transmitter (meaning the transmitter stays on the instrument) and receiver (the receiver is delivered with a standard European plug, UK customers shall ask for a UK plug at no extra charge).
by Maison Tasset