HW Pad-Saver swabs are made from a proprietary micro-fiber material that will not shed, shrink, or bleed. Insert your HW Pad-Saver into your instrument to instantly wick corrosive moisture from pads, tone holes, and bore, extending the life of the pads and saving money on frequent repairs.
The HW Pad Saver Bell Brush solves the problem of cleaning the bow of the saxophone, the dirtiest part of the horn. The Bell Brush is designed to be left in the instrument while in the case, where it draws and dissipates corrosive moisture from the pads, tone holes and bore. The innovative flexible design easily conforms to the curved of the bell.
- for alto saxophone
- specially developed fibre won't shed, shrink or bleed
- fibre reaches tone holes to draw moisture from pads
- custom moulded cap which won't come off
- designed to be left inside the instrument while in the case
- use after cleaning with a traditional pull-through
- made in USA
by Maison Tasset